Hello Readers, Worried about How To See Saved Password In Google Chrome For Android than check the post out. And if you find it helpful comment below.
The Tech giant company Google has introduced it’s own browser long ago and Google comes with new updates in it’s browser many times. And Now days Google’s most used app or services is it’s browser. And the browser is Google Chrome.
Google Chrome becomes most used browser with more than 1000000000+ downloads in Android and also in iOS. The users from PC and Laptops are also using Chrome as their primary browser.
As Chrome has large number of users in every platform they launches the new update for chrome many times. Google Chrome also provides the facility to save the username and password for every site that you visits and sign-up for. You will get benefit of this feature and you will not have to remember you password for every website that you visits.
Suppose you search and login for many website in a day and you have to make a note or you have to remember your password for every website than it’s difficult to manage that. So, Chrome have the feature to save the password securely for every single website that you visits and sign-up for. When you revisit the same website again then your password will be Auto-filled by Chrome. Isn’t it great!!.
One more thing you need to take care before going to manage or edit saved password. So, you need to take care of the version of Chrome that you are using, This feature is only available in the version 62. If you have version 62 than it’s great or not then you need to update your Chrome version.
So, Lets check how to see, edit and manage your saved password in google chrome in android.
Step by Step Guide to see saved passwords in Google Chrome for android –
- First step is you need to open google chrome and click on the triple dots sign (option) located at right bottom side.
- Now second step is you need to click on passwords.
- you will see all the websites for which the password is stored But remember you have set the save password option on for all this advantages.
- Now you can click on the website for which you want to see, check or edit the password.
- By following the above steps you can check the saved password in chrome. Now to see the saved password you need to just click on “eye” icon and you will be asked for any pattern or PIN that you have set for your device. By applying the correct pattern or PIN you can see the saved password. You can also copy username and website to use for another browser or device. And you can also delete the saved credentials also.
So, At the end of the post you will get your solution. So, Tell me about the post and if you have any questions then you can ask me in the comment box below.
Also read – How to reset Apple ID password.
Also read – How To Strikethrough In Google Docs. Step By Step Guide.