All About Wally App –
Features of Wally app –
Features that make me wonder –
- Connect your bank account – You can connect any bank account with Wally app. Any account like saving, current or any Forex account.
So, the balance or amount of your bank balance will be directly set as the balance of the Wally app.
- Manually add amount goals – If you don’t want to link account to the app then you can also add your desired expenditure or budget manually to the app.
- Scan receipt – You can also scan any payment of bills via this app. And you can see that the scanned receipt amount will be automatically deducted from the main balance.
- Auto payments – I think this feature is best and you will like to use it. By this feature you can set auto payments.
For example if you have set some payment like rent or something then the amount of rent will automatically deducted at the date that you have set. You don’t need to add it manually.
Well, I fell that this is awesome feature to look at.
- Monthly bills planner – At the beginning of the article I have mentioned that Wally app is a monthly bill planner app and budgeting app. So, here I will tell you why.
So, I hope you have understand all the above features well. I assume that you have added some spending amount with this app. So, all you need to create category or tag for your monthly bills like electricity bills, Gas bills, internet bills or something.
After adding bill amount you just need to relax and every month the bill amount will be added to your monthly expense.
So, in that way the Wally app works like monthly bill planner.
- Split payments – Now, this feature is also worth to look at. So, if you have some group of friends and you all have spend some amount to gather then this app will help you to split the spending and inform you about the sharing amount.
- Joint account groups – Wally app also offers to create some groups if you have joint account and you need to link it with the app.
You just need to add members to your group that you have created and you can set amount and expense to gather.
- Reminders – You will get all the reminders about the payments you have done or added to the app. And if you have set any payment as auto then the app will also remind you for the same.
- Insights – You will get all the insights of daily to daily, monthly and yearly expenses.
You can also check insight by tags and categories. So, that you can plan your budget wisely.
Snapshot to look at –
App details –
- Wally app is developed by Wally global Inc. located at USA.
- Wally app has more than 5000 installs.
- Latest version of the app is launched at October 9, 2019.
- And the app also offers paid version also.
- Paid version offers ad free solution.
- Paid version offers ad free solution.
Hits & Flops –
- You will find great and easy to use UI and design.
- Great feature to plan and track your daily budget.
- You will get some best and extra ordinary features like auto payments and monthly bill planner.
- Safe to use and maintain privacy of your bank accounts.
- You will get option to add amount or balance manually without linking bank account.
- Some feature that you would love to use like custom budget and currency converter are paid.
Yes, definitely. Wally app does not have any access to your bank account. It only manages your expenditure.
And yes Wally says it does not share any data with other and all the data will be encrypted. You can also set password so that no one can have access to your data.
Yes, you can export all your spending in excel sheet or CSV file.
Yes, it supports almost all currencies. You can set your preferred currency in the setting option.
No, If you don’t want to add bank account for some security reasons then you can also add your total expense budget manually.
Final Verdict (Wally app review) –
Which budget manager app you are using daily?
Also read about – Boost Your IQ With Quick Brain Math And Puzzle App